Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I'm twenty-2 years old now..!!! HaHaHa


Alhamdulillah ALLAH masih bagi peluang untuk bernafas sehingga hari ini.. i fell blessed with all the things that i have.. please guide me more for my future ...

25/09/

Syukur.... i'm twenty-2 years old now... Terima Kasih ya ALLAH atas segala pengalaman hidup for the past 22 years.. Wow!!! Semakin tahun semakin bertambah usia... makin dekat diri ini dengan Kematian rasa nya... Tanggungjawab pun makin lama makin besar.. Hopefully badan pun janganlah makin besar ya... HAHAHAHA...


sambut birthday di Menara...


Anyway, this year is very special to me... All the celebrations were awesome.. Nothing can express how thankful i am to have bunch of fantastic people around.... Love you guys so much!!!


Got a souvenir from India... monumen TAJMAHAL 
from Murni and Mak KITA ... Thanks lalinks..!!!



Apart from that, thank you for flooded my timeline with your best wishes and doa2 kesembuhan kesihatan saya dari anda semua.. Aminnn..!!! Be it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, Wechat and Line... Thanks lovelies....




Let's take a look at photos captured on my birthday : 




Doesn't feel like today is my birthday........ Maybe I'm too tired and stress..!!!huhuhu... 






i am too grateful for families and friends i have, the happiness and love being around them... and i am thankful for the hurdles, failures and challenges.... that He always listen and help me going through them......!! 



kami berkongsi bulan KeLaHiRaN yang sama... with little sister.!!! 


got a new watch from bapa..


For my mum... you are the best mum..!!!! got a new phone.. 
1000x love it! thanks mum..!!



Hopes my tomorrow will be better than yesterday.... Aminnnnn.!!!





And for my favorite present in the world, thank you mr.A.. 



BiRtHdAy GirL oN SEPTEMBER..!!!! 07/09 and 25/09...  
Already 22!!! Hewww....



birthday gift from my friends..!!! thanks you all... huhu... 



thanks Mira Hershey's iLoveU ni.. HAHAHA




with adik and bell..!!!


edit by Murni..!!!

Last but not least ( i always save the best for last), thank you Allah for giving me 22 years of beautiful life surrounded by amazing people and oppurtunities.... Syukur Ya Allah. I'm blessed...


edit by Nana.. (my junior)

many thanks to everyone for their authentic wishes, wonderful smiles, remarkable presents and editing pic via instgram.. heee... to all my relatives and friends, thanks for the birthday wish..!! Love you all so much...!!!!!!!



 with Love :
Syafiqah AsLah





No comments:

Post a Comment